Monday, February 5

'citing

First off, apologies for the week off.. was really ill for about five days, it is inexcusable that I ignored my blogging duties, but I ask you to excuse me anyways..

Just a quicky to announce my return to health and blogging, as we're off to see Russell Brand this evening..
Am really looking forward to it too.. will give my $0.02 on the gig tomorrow..

Also as I've now finished "Dead Rising" but, seeing as everyone else is playing Dead Rising, there's no-one playing "Gears of War" for me to have a good co-op session, I thought I'd trade a couple of unplayed titles for "Lost Planet" tomorrow, unless anyone can recommend something preferable..

More tomorrow!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Actually it's fucking cool

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home