Friday, January 26

It's a "grand" score..

Look..
 
Up there..
 
1000gp
 
A thousand, baby.
 
Now I realise there are hardcore gamers out there who cleared a 1000 gamerpoints between mummy cooking them dinner and sending them to bed, but considering I only get a couple of hours a week on the ol' console, I'm quite chuffed to finally hit four figures.
 
The score also came at the end of one of the most difficult missions in "Dead Rising", which has been frustrating the hell out of me for about a week.  It's a testament actually to just how phenomenal the game is that it's keeping "Gears of War" out of the console completely at the moment (and "Gears" rocks!!)
 
So, yes, a real sense of achievement at the moment.. if only I could get anywhere near that level of satisfaction at work (which is, yet again, bobbins)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home