Tuesday, January 30

Substandard

Weird things happened to my brain this afternoon.
It's probably the stress of work.

But I was looking at a Subway napkin, and the way that one tomato is offset started to quite disturb me.
It didn't take much imagination to read between the lines, the napkin seemed to be advocation of bullying and separatism, and a lack of tolerance between all tomatoes..

Regardez:


Surely all tomatoes should unite and stand together as one.
I shall be contacting my MP about the subliminal messages in the Subway napkin.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I never saw the oppression staring me right in the face. I to will consult with my MP on this most important of matters.Equality for all fruit!!!

8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home