Monday, July 3

Scorchio

Damn.

It's hot.

Damn hot!

There's a thermometer on my desk which is currently reading 31 degrees Celsius.

That's the sort of temperature that's fabulous if you're on a beach, but sucks if you're stuck in an office which is distinctly lacking air conditioning.  I reckon that you could fry an egg on the back of my monitor (although have been advised by Support not to test that theory).  The temperature's not dropping much at night either so, consequently, I got a shit night's sleep.

So now it's hot and I'm tired.

It's damn hot and I'm tired.

But not as hot as that episode of "Doctor Who" the beeb screened over the weekend.. Cybermen and Daleks.  Void ships.  Torchwood.  Eastenders gags.  It was a classic.  Bring on the series finalĂ© it's gonna be a scorcher.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home