Monday, June 26

JAM - (Just Another Monday)

Yawn.

Oh, sorry about that, how rude of me.
I do apologise.
It's just that as another week begins, I'm still knackered.

I thought I knew what tired felt like, but it would appear that even after thirty-two years there are still some things about the subject of sleep deprivation that I had previously not experienced.  Honestly, I have never felt this tired before.  It is now I am beginning to regret having a job that requires me to (occasionally) access my brain, as thinking hurts right now.  Thinking not so good.  If I had a nice mundane job where a half-awake state was actually enough to be competent in the role, life would be so much easier. 

But anyway, let us not dwell on such things, it is no way to start off the week now, is it?

Groovy things that happened over the weekend:

1) The footy.  Despite an lacklustre performance, England managed to get through.  Hurrah.  Thankfully Portugal took pity on the under performing three lions (hear them roar! Miaow!), and decided to get two of their best players suspended for the match against Sven's men.  Which was nice.

2) I downloaded a playable demo of "Loco Roco" for the PSP that launches right off the memory stick.  Apparently this is how they're going to offer PS One games for the PSP.  It's well slick.  And "Loco Roco" ain't bad either.

3) I found out that Russell Brand (comedy genius) has a television show on MTV on a Sunday night as well as hosting "Big Brother's Big Mouth".  The self-proclaimed "keen amateur gynaecologist" hosts a show called 1 Leicester Square and this has been Sky plussed and is available to watch at anytime (although it's probably best viewed after the kiddy-winkies are in bed).. The Swines!

4) I finally made use of the "Broadband plus" facility from NTL this weekend.  One of the nice freebies (along with free streaming music videos, music, radio stations and Big Brother live) is 15 free pictures printed and posted out to you every month.  Okay they're only 6 x 4.5 prints, but you know, gift horse and mouth and all that.  No prizes for guessing what the prints are of, by the way.

Anyway that's all for now - hopefully there will be a few more postings this week..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home