Friday, June 30

Spoilers

I always do it..
It doesn't matter if it's the plot to the next Star Wars movie, or reading ahead on the EPG to see what happens in Eastenders this week, I always like to know what's going to happen in advance of seeing movies or televisions shows.

So it's hardly surprising that I already know more than I really should about the series finalĂ© of Doctor Who.  It all started because I thought I saw/heard a Dalek weapon being discharged in the preview of this week's episode.  Cue me going on the internet to find out all about the "Army of Ghosts" episode. 

Initially things looked promising for a Dalek Army rising up against a Cyberman army in the series finalĂ©, as one internet-fan-boy-forum hypothesised that the spheres featured in the trailer contained Daleks, and they would even feature a new "Spider Dalek" amongst their numbers. 

However now, sadly, it would appear that the only Dalek's that appear are long dead, and are part of the Torchwood alien museum (and it is one of their agents discharging the Dalek weapon).  There are a million theories on how Rose leaves the series too.. Is she killed?  Does she live in the parallel universe?  Is she turned into a Cyber-Rose? 

Who knows? 

All I know is that it's gonna be an exciting ninety minutes of television. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home