Wednesday, May 24

blah

My head is absolutely everywhere except where it's supposed to be today and I'm finding it very difficult to stay focussed on anything longer than

So did you see that Shabaz has left the big brother house?  I've barely had the chance to comment on this show since it returned to Channel 4, things have been way too hectic, but already one of the housemates has left the show.  Blimey.  Well good riddance he was completely barnpot anyway and anyone who has been sponging off benefits for twenty one years shouldn't be glorified on national television anyway.  One of the greatest oversights as a result of how busy I've been is that I have yet to mention my new shed.  You see over the weekend I picked up my shed, and installed it in the garden (the garden now, as far as I'm concerned, is complete) and it's fabby.. I feel like I've joined a proper man's club now I have a shed to store tools and stuff in.  Sheds rock.  Just wish we'd had better weather to put it up with as for about the last week and half the weather has been absolutely awful hasn't it?  Torrential rain every pigging day, still at least it seems to be improving as I write this, so it might be nice for the weekend.  Not that I can plan anything for the weekend, hell I cannot even plan anything for tomorrow at the moment as who knows when this baby will arrive?  Anyway, that's my thoughts downloaded to the blog for now, thanks for listening

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're a master of shed erection now eh? I must remember that seeing that my shed is about to give up the ghost and colapse into a heap of wood and lawnmower parts.. I know who to come to when I need help when I finally get round to replacing it.

3:03 pm  
Blogger SilentBazz said...

Yes, shed erection is officially now a forté of mine. I seem to have not only erected a shed but also opened an inter-dimensional portal as, from the outside the shed is only five foot square whereas inside it is cavernous. Just need to get electricity, Sky and running water installed now.

7:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home