Friday, February 25

Push The Button

World, the time has come to.. Push The Button
World, the time has come to.. Push The Button
World, the time has come to.. Push The Button


The question is do I press the "play" button or the "eject" button?
On the strength of the current single, Galvanize, I got my hands on the new Chemical Brothers album, "Push the Button". Throughout the day, whilst merrily whorking away (well , merrily is a bit of a fucking overstatement but you catch my drift) I have listened to the album about four times and I am mightily..

..undecided.

Undoubtedly there are some great tunes on there, not the least the fabulous Believe, but overall I'm left just a tad disappointed by the whole thing.

Anyway, Carling Cup weekend is upon us and, as a result, I have more important things to consider right now, like how to drink my own body weight in dirty Stella during ninety minutes (I'm well aware I'll be drowing my sorrows before we get any smart arse comments thank you very much!!)

Catch ya soon

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Nope.
Who they?

5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home