Wednesday, February 23

More NIN ticket updates

Bugger me they're coming to Manchester on the 10th July 2005.
(courtesy of The NIN Hotline):

New dates:
- 14th June: Vienna, Austria, outdoor arena, tickets on sale March 7th @9am.
- June 15th: Berlin, Germany, ColumbiaHalle, tickets on sale March 4th @9am.
- June 22nd: Paris, France, Zenith, tickets on sale March 2nd @9am.
- June 29th: Barcelona, Spain, Razzmatazz, tickets on sale March 3rd, 9am.
- July 4th: London, England, Brixton Academy, tickets on sale March 2nd @9am.
- July 7th: Glasgow, Scotland, Barrowlands, tickets on sale March 2nd @9am.
- July 8th: Birmingham, England, Academy, tickets on sale March 2nd @9am.
- July 10th: Manchester, England, Apollo, tickets on sale March 2nd @9am.

Update
------
Arse. Have just realised I'm getting my car serviced on the 2nd March.. as I won't be near an internet enabled PC, if anyone's going to try and get tickets and would be so kind to purchase a ticket on my behalf I will love them with all my juices - let me know!

2 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Indeed it must have, you are all powerful :)

12:19 am  
Blogger SilentBazz said...

Are you trying to say there might be a few pissed off people?

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home