Wednesday, February 9

Out of Office Reply

Thanks for dropping by, but by the time you read this I will have fucked off abroad for a week.
Not the most subtle out of office reply, but clearly the truth.
Yeah I'm off to Cyprus in about ten hours - just finished packing.
Why so late, you may ask.
Well I could tell you about the weekend of gastric flu, if you like, the non-stop vomiting, the continual spray of chunky vegetable soup splattering against the toilet bowl - but I thought as I was feeling in such a good mood (mainly due to being out of this fucking miserable country for even the shortest of periods) I'd spare you the details.
Oh yeah, sorry, too busy puking to update this blog recently - sorry.
Anyway, see y'all in a week, but I'm out of here

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home