Thursday, February 3

Found it on eBay

Ahh eBay..
All the fun of a boot sale but without the need to get up early on a Sunday, brave the chilly British weather and stand up to your ankles in shit in the middle of a field haggling over the price of a rare Han Solo action figure.

Nope, boot sales have gone the way of the web now and you can now purchase tat (or over-priced concert tickets off scalpers) twenty four hours a day, seven days a week without the need to ever move than a few meters from your PC (we are becoming permanent cave dwellers you know, it cannot be healthy).

I haven't been a regular on the site for about eighteen months now, although I did earn quite a few bob from it (as I used to sell my crap as opposed to bidding on other people's), but am likely to be returning the world of online auctions as I have too much crap to fit in my house again and really some fucker should pay to take it off my hands as I simply cannot be arsed to take it to the skip!

Anyway, what got me on this subject in the first place? Oh yeah, a nice little tribute to the World of Online Auctions has been placed on the interweb in the form of a little song. Made me chuckle so thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home