Friday, February 18

Quick update

Hello peeps..

Just a quick one (oo-er).
This is mainly due to the fact that I've done absolutely bugger all productive (well, in my spare time anyways) since I got back from Cyprus and, despite over twenty-four hours of "hard stares" I've realised that my suitcase ain't gonna unpack itself.
Bugger.
Can I just take a minute to thank the cunts at First Choice for the most cramped and uncomfortable flight I've ever had in my life. I'm not really that fucking tall, yet I had my knees crushed for the entire duration of the four hour and twenty minute flight back to Blighty. If ever there was a defnition of "cattle class" this was it. I'd avoid them if I were you, sometimes it's worth paying a couple of extra quid just to arrive home with your kneecaps intact. So remember: First Choice = cunts.
Still couldn't spoil a perfect week away, so I'm not going to grumble too much.

Oh, and to anyone who knows me, please try and keep Saturday 16th September 2006 free please. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home