Thursday, September 28

And we're back..

Well as the bloke out of Stain'd once said, "It's been a while", but unlike the bloke from Stain'd I'm not a morose baldy bastard whinging about everything.  I have a full head of hair.

Welcome back one and all, welcome to a new post, on a new day..
It's taken me a while to get back into the swing of reality after the chaos leading up to and including the wedding and the fun-packed honeymoon, I must admit.  It's an odd feeling now not having anything major on the horizon to plan for (as for the previous twelve months we were either waiting for Kirstyn or the wedding to arrive - most of the time, both!).  I must admit the thought of a couple of weeks of routine, peace and quiet sound pretty damn good right now.

Allow me to summarise my points this morning as opposed to me typing out a long rant.

Disneyland Paris was fantastic!
I can honestly recommend this to everyone (whether you have kids or not, to be honest I could have run riot in there).  The level of service there is phenomenal too, you get treated so well (although the place is in France it seems to have a very strong American service industry customer relations ethic).  Some great rides (Star Tours - which I've wanted to go on since I was a kid, Armageddon (shit film, surprisingly good special effects tour), Space Mountain 2, The Rock And Rollercoaster (Avec Aerosmith), etc, etc... Will get some photo's up soon (especially of CafĂ© Mickey, a top class restaurant where Disney characters come round and meet and greet you - muchos fun!).

My fave new game - Star Wars Lego II: The Original Trilogy.
Just brilliant.  A wicked sense of humour, a wonderful homage to the original Star Wars trilogy (and Han Solo shoots first in the cut scenes!!), some tricky puzzles and a really good blaster to.  If it's out on your console - get it!!

Funniest thing in the last seven days:  David Bowie on Extras.  I wept with laughter.

Will write more soon.. head's still a wee bit befrazzled at the moment!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home