Thursday, September 7

9 Days and counting..

..and finally the Honeymoon is booked (hurrah!)
Although booking it meant handing over a huge amount of money to Mickey Mouse and surprisingly he wouldn't take Mickey Mouse money, demanding Pounds Sterling instead, the dirty rat.  Should be a wicked week though, am really looking forward to it (yeah, it's for kids, but I've not exactly grown up yet, so I'll have a blast).

Also ambled down to the Suit Hire Company yesterday to pick up my suit (well, d'uh, I didn't go there to purchase fresh fruit and vegetables now did I?).  As part of this, you try it on (as in you wear the suit, you don't try and run out of there without paying the bill) to ensure that they haven't given you the wrong stuff - and I have to say it's quite a fetching ensemble.  Trouble is the fitting rooms upstairs were like a furnace, I swear it must have been about 28 degrees Celsius up there, and when you're wearing a shirt, tie, waistcoat and heavy woollen jacket you certainly feel the heat I tell thee!!

Now just the speech to write really..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home