Monday, September 18

Diolch yn fawr

Just a quick posting today (as most of today is being spent getting ready to go and see Mickey Mouse in Paris tomorrow), but just wanted to say a big thank you to all of the friends and family that came to the wedding on Saturday.

Hope everyone who came along had a great time, it all passed very quickly for Liz and I (so forgive me if I didn't get to speak to you at length during the day), particularly as we didn't really get a moment to spare until after dinner (as the photographer held us hostage for most of the time immediately after the ceremony).

However it was great to see so many people made the long journey into the hills and were there to see the day..

..and now I'm an old married man. Be-jesus!!

Posts around here are going to be fairly slim over the next seven days, as I doubt there'll be an internet café in the "House of Mouse".. but I'll be back next week. Hopefully should have some piccies by then too.

Catch y'all later

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home