Friday, September 15

Calm before the storm..

Listen..


..hear that..?


No..?


Listen again..


Can you hear it now?


The blissful sound of silence.

The house is occupied by me and the cats (both of whom are asleep) and the carnival has now left for Wales. By carnival I of course mean my fiancée, the kids, my parents, her parents and quite a few members of her family, all whipped up into a frenzy of pre-wedding excitment. It was all getting a bit much and I am so glad of this rule about the groom not seeing the bride the night before the wedding as I might get a few stolen moments of peace and quiet.

Not many of course, as I have to naff off to Wales myself soon, and then I'll be heading off into the City to get some food and enjoy a few pleasant shandies to celebrate the "getting on with his career" with Dr Magnetic (he of the very moribund blog)..

This time tomorrow I'll nearly be married.

Weird huh?

Anyway of to sit in silence for a bit now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home