Tuesday, September 5

11 Days and Counting..

..and yesterday I got a phone call from the Suit Hire Company to tell me that my suit was ready to pick up.  Blimey.  That means that the suit I'll be wearing on my wedding day will be in the house this week, all hanging up on the back of the wardrobe door and everything.  It'll be, like, totally visible. 

Cripes. 

All seems very real all of a sudden..  Still it will be another thing to check off the list...

Also I've been dashing round trying to find and purchase gifts. 
You see, you have to give gifts to all sorts of people to thank them for playing their part in the whole day.  Additionally I get to be like Santa, and get to give out all these presents during my speech (a speech that sounds like it will feature more "thank you's" than your average Oscar acceptance rant!). 

I do think I've done quite well with what I've purchased so far, though, even if I say so myself..

But it's all go, I tell thee..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home