Thursday, May 25

Random

Feel quite chatty this morning, so I'll crack on with another post if it's all the same to you.  Read it.  Don't read it.  The choice is yours.  I'm not here to try and tell you what to do, man.  I ain't the boss of you.  I ain't the King of you.  It's your life, after all, and I'm not hear to tell you how to live your life.  After all, I believe the children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way.  Show them all the beauty they possess inside.

But anyway..
Quite excited about what's downloading onto my 'puter via the wondrous power of broadband at the moment: The last two episodes of series two of Lost.  Series FinalĂ©, baby!  Yeah!  Episodes twenty-three and twenty-four back-to-back.  How many answers are going to be revealed at the end of this series?  Less than anyone fucking expected, I imagine, but Lost really is about the journey more than it is about the destination.  I am hoping for an appearance of something truly odd in these closing episodes, though.  Either an appearance by the black smoke creature or another polar bear (not seen since series once) would be cool as it's been getting very serious lately.

And it's a bank holiday weekend - yay!
Just checked the five day forecast and it's grim I tell thee, so another British Tradition is upheld.  However it means that I may get into the shed  this weekend so that I can organise it.  So far only a few things have been randomly slung in there.  What is needed now is a sustained shed storage and re-organisation period.  Unless you're a man you probably find it difficult to grasp just how important shed organisation is, but trust me when I say it has to be considered a top priority.  The fact that there is evidence of poor organisation in the shed at the moment has kept me awake long into the night this week.  Therefore it must be sorted.  Soon as..

Finally, I fear I am beginning to grow weary of Big Brother already, which is a pity as I am just beginning to appreciate what a great presenter Russell Brand is on "Big Brother's Big Mouth".  It would appear that as soon as one of the spoilt brats that occupy that house don't get their own way, they simply stamp their foot and threaten to leave.  Nikki was doing it last night on the channel 4 show at the mere prospect of not getting her suitcase, and now I believe Dawn has asked to go now as well.  As I said before, great format but a poor contestant selection process.  I think this series could well be the death of Big Brother.

Anyway, keep checking back (or why not enable the RSS feed?) as I may post more drivel later, and that's just too exciting a prospect to miss now, isn't it?  Although the choice is yours.  I'm not here to try and tell you what to do, man, etc, etc..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home