Tuesday, January 25

It only takes a camera to change her mind..

Tenuous link (just a weak fucking attempt to get another lyric in as a title) but, you know what, weak (but not powerless) as it is I'm gonna go with it..

Someone should just drag me away when there's a camera around in a fucking nightclub. Particularly those cruel bastards who take pictures of blatantly pissed people and then whack 'em on the internet. Cunts, the lot of them. The next time I see anyone doing this, I shall have stern words with them (although the likelihood is I'll just gurn like a twat and get my face on yet another website).
Christ on a bike, I cannot even remember posing for this (that's not good is it? Could be senility of course, then again might be the binge drinking).

That's it.. my life from now on is going to be one big, continuous detox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home