Tuesday, January 18

Walking in a winter wonderland..

Snow.
Again.
Yes, I know it's January and I shouldn't be surprised but I cannot be arsed with the winter weather at the moment. The car was covered with an inch and a half of snow which needed scraping off before I could start on my way to work. Then, of course, you get numpty's on the fecking motorway who quite literally shite themselves at seeing a bit of snow on the road and will not do over 60 miles an hour in the fast lane..
Sorry, I mean "overtaking" lane..
Whatever it's called they're still tossers.
Oh well not long until we escape to Cyprus for a week, I think a bit of Winter Sun is definitely required, recharge the batteries. It's really not healthy to live in a country where the weather is this grim I'm sure.

At least in the last 24 hours there has been a ray of sunshine shining brightly into the North West as we have tickets for the Nine Inch Nails gig in London on 31st March. Hurrah! And seeing as Trent is touring to promote the new album, could this possibly mean that we'll have "With Teeth" in the next couple of months???
Bugger me, I never thought it would be possible..

Anyway.. off to do that "work" thang - enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home