Monday, January 17

Ja. Das Hokey-Kokey.

Well it was a fabulous birthday weekend (despite the footy result). Am so-o-o-o-o knackered from it all to be honest..
Will comment on all of it later but just had to recommend something.

My ickle sister (well she's not so ickle any more, she's nearly 23, but she'll always be ickle to me) bought me the Bill Bailey "Part Troll" DVD. Now the whole thing is really funny, but the killer, the thing that had me actually aching from laughing so much is the gem that pops up at the end.. Bill rolls out his Kraftwerk tribute band, Augenblik. All four are on stage, stony faced, dressed in suit and tie, mechanical movements - a perfect skit on the German Electronica band...

..and then they procede to do the Hokey-Kokey, in German, as Kraftwerk.

Lord knows I cannot do it justice here but see this DVD, I'm still giggling whenever I think of it..

p.s.
NINE INCH NAILS ARE IN LONDON FOR TWO GIGS IN THE ASTORIA IN MARCH!!!!
(Only UK Dates)
SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!
Not seen Trent and the boys since 1999 - I MUST GET TO THIS GIG!

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

I hope Channel 4 don't do the hack job they did with Peter Kay's gig that was screened last Friday.. Cut the whole thing down to about 45 minutes (plus commercials) and manage to edit out the gags (genius)..
And they should leave Das Hokey-Kokey in as a bare minimum!! :)

8:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home