Monday, July 10

Ciao!

So a fond farewell to the World Cup, you kept me entertained for most of the month and whilst the end result leaves me feeling slightly cheated (I cannot put my finger on why exactly, and it's not something as simple as England not winning it), the competition certainly had it's memorable moments.

And a temporary farewell to the good Doctor.  What an end to a series that was, I felt exhausted by the end of it all. 

Weekends won't be the same for a good while now will they?  Seems an age until the Community Shield brings football back to the fore.

Still, I have the odd behaviour of "Windows XP Movie Maker" to keep me amused for the next few weeks, as I play the "Guess when it's gonna crash" game, or (alternatively) the "Try and work out why it generated a 18Gb file for 15 minutes of video" game.  At some point I will get my directorial debut onto DVD, but it questionable as to whether I will still have hair left by then!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home