Friday, May 5

George Lucas is a Cunt

I apologise for the strong language.
But for years (since 1997 in fact) I've tolerated the special editions of Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi as we were told that they were the only versions of these flicks that the beardy bastard Lucas was going to let us see.

Hell, I even bought the original Star Wars trilogy on DVD knowing that having Hayden Christensen pop up at the end of Return of the Jedi (along with all the other unneccesary changes) would depress the fuck out of me, as it was further evidence that Lucas never knew when to stop tinkering, and he was modifying the trilogy I grew up loving into as much of an elongated toy advert as the new trilogy...

But, now he has my money for the goddawful "Special" Editions - he pulls this masterstroke: The Original Versions of Star Wars on DVD.

What a complete bastard.







Well, of course I'm going to buy 'em, but still..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home