Thursday, May 4

You are cordially invited..

So I have been reliably informed that wedding invitations are being posted out today, which I find all rather surreal as the wedding seems like such a long way away at the moment.  The official reason for this is that we need to give numbers to Ruthin Castle sometime in July, but I guess it also not a bad idea to get the invites out before the Premier League fixture list is announced for the 2006/2007 season!!

It's odd sending out invitations though, I cannot think of the last time I actually sent out an invitation for anything, (apart from those pointless outlook meeting invitations at work which I am forced to send out under duress), but I have a suspicion that it may have been my eight birthday party and the only thing cordial about that was the squash served after playing "pass the parcel" - ha! ha!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home