Thursday, May 4

Feels like Christmas!

Yay!
New episode of Lost went out last night..

Now before any knuckle-dragging luddites start scoffing: "I think you'll find channel four broadcast the episodes on Tuesday, actually", I should point out that I mean a new episode was on abc last night (Series 2, Episode 20 to be precise!) and is now.. ahem.. "available" on the interweb..

It's been two weeks since we got a new episode and there was a bit of a revelation at the end of episode 19 so am keen to get home and get it watched..

..but only four episodes to go!

..I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say: "I don't think they're gonna get off the island in series 2"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

I knew somebody was gonna get shot

But I'd never have guessed who

and I was even more shocked by who did the shooting..

Poor Hurley

5:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home