Thursday, December 30

Well... this sucks

I have had to come into work today as I have ran out of holidays.. it's a bit of a shock to the system to say the least.. the last couple of days have been a bit of a blurry alco-fest and suddenly reality (not to mention sobriety) have kicked in..
It's so quiet here too which isn't helping.. There's about four of us in an office that normally sits about forty.. God, I cannot wait for 4 pm to roll around and I can forget about here until the 4th of Jan.
And, shit, it's nearly 2005!
Cannot believe that this year's passed so quickly.. been a bit of a rollercoaster ride this year, I must admit, but at least things have been steadily (and significantly) improving in the last third of the year, would love it if the positive momentum can carry on into the new year.
Anyway this desk-jockeying wage slave better do some fucking work I guess, so -for now- adios amigos, catch ya later

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

I actually do "count myself lucky" on a regular basis however it's quite tricky to get a precise mathematical number on just how lucky I am as most calculators won't allow that many zero's after a decimal point!! ;)

Just kidding, what kind of administrative error can cause you to come in for THREE days in-between Christmas and New Year?

Happy New Year to yerself, sir have a good un

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home