Saturday, December 18

Tra la laa la la la la

Just what is about Christmas that makes everyone so fucking miserable?
Honestly, I kid you not, I was in the city centre today (trying to walk off a slight hangover - fuck me, why did no-one stop me from starting the evening by ordering a entire frigging pitcher of "Long Island Ice Tea"?) and was walking through the hoardes of shoppers, all frantically searching for that last minute Christmas gift for their loved ones.
The shops were brightly coloured, there were many fine things for people to buy, seasonal tunes wafted through the chill December afternoon air, there were fairly lights and decorations.. It was all very festive and heartwarming
..And nearly every cunt was impatient, rude and fucking miserable.
Joy to the World my fucking arse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home