Friday, December 3

Sorry..

..but I really cannot be arsed writing anything this morning..
Have been sat here looking at a big open white space thats just aching to filled with verbs, nouns, pronouns and, seeing as this is my blog, expletives.. but I cannot think of anything remotely interesting that I want to say..
I have no words at the moment, I lack inspiration.
Lord knows why.
I mean it's Friday, it's the beginning of the weekend in a few short hours which means forty eight hours of fun and frivolity and normally that would raise anyone's spirits, but this morning the "Friday Feeling" is considerably lacking.
So here I am looking at a blank space waiting for something to motivate me to put hand to keyboard and get something typed today.
I mean what is a blog without words?
Nothing, that's what.
So apologies, there's nothing worse than an un-updated blog, people get used to there being something new to read (even if it is meaningless, pointless, boring and, seeing as this is my blog, offensive) and you hate to disappoint.. Maybe that's it? The pressure to deliver a blog entry is what is robbing me of my ability to write something, it's performance anxiety, it's the weight of expectation..
Oh why oh why won't the words just appear? Why am I suffering from writer's block today? Why can I not form coherant sentences at all when normally I can spew out paragraphs of text without even a seconds thought?
It's a mystery...





..actually that is quite a lot of words, but what the hell, if Natasha Bedingfield can have a top ten song about her inability to write a song (and enough fuckers obviously bought that) then I can ramble on for fucking ages about not being able to write this. Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home