Tuesday, November 2

You what? You what? You what You what You what?

It's not often I watch ITV, mainly because they show nothing other than low-brow shite for the lowest common denominator of viewer.. How they generate any sort of advertising budget is beyond me, all I can summise is the advertisers are targeting the sort of monosyllabic fuckwit who spends a lot of time watching the channel (good luck to 'em, there must be something in it)..
Anyhoo.. after having control of the remote wrestled from me for a few minutes I learnt last night that they're launching (or should I say, have launched) ITV3..
ITV3
It beggars belief..
The only thing ever worth watching on ITV2 (if you noticed that the channel actually fucking existed, you'd be forgiven for not knowing anything about it at all) was the occasional Champion's League match. All it seemed to exist for was to have extended versions of "Pop Idol" or "The X Factor".. what a load of bobbins..
So why ITV3??
Can anyone explain this to me?

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

I'd love to, as that sounds positively enthralling (no but it does), but the Sky+ box is feeling a little bloated at the mo due to neglect (on my part).. There are eight episodes of Mutant X alone demanding my attention at the moment..
Thankfully me and my little grey box of multi-channel-recording-delights are going to get some quality time together this evening so we can work our way through it's Hard Disc of delights :)

1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home