Wednesday, October 20

More advance ticket sales

Promotional emails are a wonderful thing, aren't they. Unfortunately, I'm skint as fuck (that's what pissing off to Spain for a week and stocking up on enough duty-free cigarettes to practically guarantee a tumor in later life will do for you) and getting Kasabian tickets earlier this week has kinda wiped me out (not that I'm complaining, as that concert will rule). But, as I like passing this kind of information on to the goodly people who take time out of their busy lives to read the inane shite that I spew out, here's more details..
By all accounts Velvet Revolver are touring the UK in January next year (did I say January, you mean the month when it's my birthday? Eeek!). Now their album was brilliant, and despite it being a stadium tour (not a nice cosy gig like the Kasabian one will be in Academy 3 -yeeeeaa boyyyeeee!) it should be a wicked concert.. Now tickets aren't on general sale until Friday, but there is a presale on at this page from tomorrow, that's Thursday 21st Oct (no time is specified in the mail but the Kasabian tickets went on sale at 9 am). So if you want 'em, go get 'em!
Later y'all

2 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

I have very few scruples left (hell, I am forced to buy tickets from Ticketshyster, so I sold my soul a long time ago) so the fact that its corporate really doesn't bother me.. (no should it you as you suckle at the corporate teat 9-5 every weekday!!)
you got your gig tix yet?

8:30 am  
Blogger SilentBazz said...

Wouldn't wait too long, doesn't take long for the Academy 3 to sell out..

Cannot argue with you when it comes to Motley Crue -eww

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home