Monday, October 18

Joy of Joys

Little Britain returns to our screens in just over twenty-four hours.. Not that I'll get to see it at the time of course, due to Champion's League commitments, but Sky+ will be doing the honours (as per usual).
Anyway, thought it was worth a mention.
Finally got the kasabian tickets I was after too, though I must say that Ticketshyster performed their usual anal raping when it came to booking fees and delivery costs. Cunts. Anyway, have no idea who's going to make use of the second ticket yet as I seem to be the only person I know who's heard possibly one of the finest albums that has been released this year (honestly, it is that good), but am hoping I'll know someone who has been delivered from darkness by the time Thursday 9th Decemeber rolls around. Failing that there's always eBay or ticket touts I guess.. I don't care even if I do have to go on me Bill, I am going to see this band regardless, as the next time they tour there's no way they'll play a venue as small as the Academy!
Also, other good news was delivered to my inbox this evening. Now usually promotional emails are a big pile of festering wank and have me hitting the delete key faster than a very fast thing. However, for some reason, my finger hovered over the email from Play.Com and I decided to open it instead - there must have been a tremor in the force or something.. and, oh boy, I'm glad I did as it would appear that Big Train is finally being released on DVD - both series in one set! So that's hours & hours of shy policemen, the artist formally known as Prince chasing jockeys who were grazing on the open plains, a duck in danger, hens in armed combat, a confused Transport Minister, highly charged sexual politics and casual, though necessary, violence. Most importantly though, there's the sketches featuring the Staring Competitions -classic. If you've not seen it, rush out and order it now, tis fabby. And it features Simon Pegg.
That's Simon Pegg, Comedy Genius to you! ;)
Anyway, I hear a pub calling.. catch you later

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

I'm sure your new car will be very upset to hear that!
;)

12:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home