Monday, September 27

Movie trailers lie!

So I saw Collateral last night and I must say it's definitely the best film I've seen in a very long time. Who'd have thought that Tom Cruise (sporting a 'do that makes him look remarkably like Richard Gere) could be a bad guy, huh? And quite an efficient little hitman he makes too.
However, if you've seen the trailer for this film, you may have noticed that they use the Alice In Chains track "Man In A Box" (which is a choon!).. and I was quite looking forward to hearing that in the cinema, blasted out in 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio. But, alas, I didn't hear it.. the buggers, why use a song to advertise a film if it ain't actually in the flick?
On a similar note, I notice that the trailer for the new Denzel Washington movie Man on Fire (crap title, and looks an absolutely average flick too), uses a Nine Inch Nails track on the trailer.. what's the betting that doesn't make it in either?
However, lack of Alice In Chains aside.. "Collateral" was excellent, Michael Mann again has directed a classic. Go see! Go see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home