Wednesday, September 22

Aww man..

..the weather is fucking awful.. It was so chilly this morning it was unbelievable. Did I want to leave my nice toasty duvet and face the chilly real world outside? Did I fuck as like.. But I have a mortgage to pay, so out into the dismal Autumn conditions I went. The only thing that made me smile is that in six days time I won't give a fuck about the weather in the UK, as I'll be sunning myself in Spain, drinking a stupid amount of cheap booze and smoking cheap cigarettes.
Bliss.
Speaking of which, apart from "Un burro con tres piernas es mejor que Salif Diao" I don't really know much Spanish.. anyone got any handy phrases for me to take with?
Add 'em to the comments section if you do, all contributions gratefully received!

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Fantastic!
No wonder there's so much standing going on a St. James' Park!! :)

4:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home