Monday, September 20

I don't want to talk about it..

..but we were shite in the first half, I was relieved after 45 minutes that we hadn't been on the end of a clusterfuck.. Ahh well, fuck it, there's always Saturday.

And, on an unrelated note it would appear that what goes around, comes around.. only a few days ago I was lambasting Mr Revisionist himself, George Lucas for further self-indulgent and unnecessary changes to the Star Wars trilogy. I must point out, in my defense, that I did say at the time that I'd still buy it (never underestimate the buying power of a Star Wars geek, even one who's been permanently in denial since May 19th 1999).. However it would seem that fate is not without a sense of humour. Despite pre-ordering it plenty of time in advance, I must be the only cunt in the United Kingdom not to get their copy of the trilogy on DVD today from that shower of shite, Amazon.co.uk. Perhaps Lucas has a personal vendetta against me as I won't stop telling it like it is (we still want the original trilogy as it was released in the seventies, George, no amount of CGI bullshit can make us think otherwise) or maybe the postal service is as shit in this country as I've been lead to believe by the media.
Arse.
Oh well..

3 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

None whatsoever, but thanks for playing anyway

12:03 pm  
Blogger SilentBazz said...

You win dinner with Monty
which, knowing him, will consist of either:
a) McDonalds
b) Pizza Hut
c) McDonalds
d) Kentucky Fried Chicken
or
e) McDonalds

He'll pick up the tab, what you'll pick up is a matter between you and your doctor! ;)

4:20 pm  
Blogger Monty said...

or f) all of the above

Anyway got my boxset today and it is quality

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home