Sunday, September 19

Oh and before I forget..

..people have been asking me how I know that some people have arrived via typing searches (most notably for "dogs don't kill people, wabbits do" - that should keep me at number one!) into various search engines. Well, as I'm nice like that, I shall share.. If you scroll past all the useless text, vitriol, diatribe and verbal diarrhoea to the bottom of the page you'll see a small logo for Site Meter, which is a hit counter but also tells you handy things like where people looked at your blog from and which websites referred them here. It's free and it works with blogger so why not? Can make you terminally curious about who the fuck was reading your blog at 4:40 am in the morning though! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home