Friday, May 11

One down, one to go

So I have finished my first three days at Xpertise training doing the first of the two SQL Server 2005 course I have been sent on. And my brain has remained, mostly, intact..

So, hurrah.. time to punish the ol' grey matter further tonight with a nice combination of red wine and vodka methinks ;) (Not, I hasten to add in the same glass!!).

Last week of the Premiership this weekend - boo... and no Euro championships or World Cup to look forward to, either.. It's going to be a bleak summer.

Ah well, I feel that this post is lacking direction.. so I'm going to cut short.. time to treat my head to a nice alcohol-induced haze and then 48 hours off before the onslaught of further Microsoft training courses begins!

S'later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home