Tuesday, May 8

Another Bank Holiday

Been busy this weekend putting up coving to (finally -see last year's archives for when we started) put the finishing touches to the bathroom. Have also had the folks over, cooing over their granddaughter so it's been quite a full three days. Hence limited blogging time. Also this week I'm off on a training course (SQL Sever 2005 training -make of that what you will) so may be a bit brain dead for the remainder of the week.. Not a particularly new state of mind for me, but it may also be combined with a state of knackered-ness that may mean further entries are, well.. sparse to say the least. That's the excuses out of the way anyway.

So last night, I got a little distracted on the internet. I was searching for a new laptop for the folks (they want a new one for the various Skype converstaions back to good ol Blighty from the warmer climes of Spain), and whilst I waited for them to look at the results of my search I began looking ahead to the next big XBox 360 release: Forza 2.

This game looks bloody amazing, and I cannot wait until June to give Guitar Hero II a little rest, and play this baby. Check out the official site, as it show's off what you can expect to see from the game. There are even some really nice video's in the pit pass reports section. Which is really good news as the 360 really does need a class racing game. Cannot wait to trade in a few older titles for this (doing so will allow the game to cost me about a fiver - sweet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home