Wednesday, May 9

Brain Malfunction

My neurons and synapses are currently overloaded with SQL Server 2005 terminology, and I can feel other important geek information doing battle with this newly acquired knowledge for space in the depleted real estate that is my ickle brain (right now the ability to instantly names of various creatures from the Star Wars cantina because I can still remember them from the original Palitoy packaging is under threat from such shite as how to create db Snapshots, and the new XML type in SQL Server - pah!)..

So it is, quite frankly, amazing that I can write anything.

Still I promised posts so I am.

The food is lovely!!!

More tomorrow

2 Comments:

Blogger DrLargePants said...

Its a doddle m8 ;-)

9:36 pm  
Blogger SilentBazz said...

I've never come at it from a DBA point of view though..
So it was interesting to learn about the admin side of things, backups, replication, Service Broker, etc, etc..
Kinda wish I had a role with more "front line" exposure to this kind of stuff

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home