Monday, March 5

Ranting at call centres

After a day and a half trying to get through to their cancellation department finally allowed me to cancel my Virgin Media Broadband on Friday (formerly known, of course, as NTL and this is still evident from the unbelievably shoddy customer service), I thought I'd dealt with Virgin Media for the last time.

There was no need for further contact, we had parted company and I was more than happy getting my telly from Sky and my phone and broadband from PlusNet.

So imagine my delight when I got home to find a bill from the fuckers.
"Was it for the last month of broadband?" I hear you ask.

No, it wasn't for the final month of broadband.
That would be an expected and fair bill, which I would reasonably expect to get and would happily pay.

No.. this is was a telephone bill
For a line they never installed, and a number we've never used.

Arrrgghhhhhh!!!!
The bastards!

This all comes about from the utterly bodged installation attempt the installation simian from Virgin tried to do last month (I've included the link as I'm tired of explaining the whole debacle to various idiot call centre staff over the last month). In short, they were trying to bill me for a telephone line from a cancelled installation that had never had a phone attached to it and yet had somehow magically generated over £6 of call charges.

I'm afraid that after the bodged installation performed by the drunken monkey, the ruined account which wouldn't let me cancel despite not being installed, the non-existent call back to re-order V+ (glad I didn't seeing as they've gone and blummin' lost Sky One since then), and the 72 hours trying to cancel their broadband, I lost it and had a blummin' good rant at the bunch of incompetent nonces. A month of being on the end of shoddy customer support just spilled out in a one-sided tirade of telephone call centre bile.

In short, I finally, after speaking to a monkey manager got the account sorted and the money refunded..

However please listen when I say, friends and gentle readers,


Avoid Virgin Media like the fucking plague.
They wouldn't know customer service if it squatted above their heads, and proceeded to prolapse all over them



Right, rant over...

I thank you

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home