Tuesday, March 20

Genocide

Yeah!

Well I finally managed to unlock one of the tougher achievements in the excellent XBox 360 game, "Dead Rising" last night. Yup, managed to get the Zombie Genocider which means that I despatched 53,594 of the shuffling, brain dead motherfuckers whilst still managing to complete the game in 72-hour mode, which is no mean feat let me tell you.

This does, however, mean that I am coming to the end of what I can do in this game which is a bit of a pity as it has definitely been one of the best titles I have ever played on any format. The game has certainly proven to have a really long shelf life, and certainly I feel as if I've got my money's worth out of the title.

There's still a few things I think I can realistically do but it cannot be long before, unfortunately, the game will be traded (most likely for the up and coming Forza Motorsport 2, which looks awesome). However it does continue to show how Next Gen gaming has certainly managed to hold my interest.

No doubt, with the release of the Playstation 3 this week, the spotlight will be back on NextGen consoles, with much debate about which one is the best, etc but I can certainly say that I am in no way disapppointed with my purchase decision. So let the debate rage on, I care not a jot, as long as there are a few more zombies left to despatch.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home