Saturday, March 10

Anything Wii Can Do, They Can Do Better..

So have been thinking about getting a new XBox game as I've practically exhausted "Gears of War" and "Dead Rising", but am not too keen on trading either quite yet as both are getting new content soon which will extend their shelf life somewhat.
However I did have some outstanding Amazon vouchers..

But I didn't just want another shooter, or another action adventure game..

I wanted something different..

Then I saw Guitar Hero II was coming to the XBox 360.. Featuring classic tracks like "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden, "Heart Shaped Box" by Nirvana and "Madhouse" by Anthrax and all played on a really cool looking guitar controller (stick that up yer arse, Nintendo!).

It might look a little daft, but I reckon it will be wicked, and it will Rock!

Ordered. Roll on the March 30th release date

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home