Saturday, February 17

What? What? What?

This dropped in my in box this morning:
"the new nine inch nails single 'survivalism' is now playing on radio stations nationwide. you can listen to it on the nin myspace page, along with another track from year zero: 'my violent heart.'

year zero : april 17th 2007.

track listing:

01 hyperpower!
02 the beginning of the end
03 survivalism
04 the good soldier
05 vessel
06 me, i'm not
07 capital g
08 my violent heart
09 the warning
10 god given
11 meet your master
12 the greater good
13 the great destroyer
14 another version of the truth
15 in this twilight
16 zero-sum"


So not only a new single, but a new album?
Fuck me!
Trent's got a new album out in under five years!
Maybe he'll play some new tracks when I see him next week?
'Citin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home