Friday, December 15

No show

So tonight is the work's Christmas do..

This means that we get twenty five pounds a head to go out and get lashed. The plan was to go into town, get some scran and then proceed to get wankered...

But you know what?
The last couple of months have been the worst I can remember working for any company, and although I'd quite to go out with some of the people, I just cannot go out on a company do. They represent to me the opposite of everything I associate with Christmas, and so going out on a Xmas do with them would make me some sort of hypocrite.. Besides that, I'm just so fucking angry at the way they've handled the last couple of months, I have concerns that after a few shandies I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue and I may well say something I later regret..

Yeah, maybe I am "cutting my nose off to spite my face". Whatever. It just doesn't sit right with me, and I'd rather just fuck off at hometime and forget about the workplace until the New Year. Maybe by then everything will have calmed down and it all might become bearable again..

So sack it..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home