Monday, December 11

S.S.D.D*

Sorry for the slight delay in posting this fine (fine? It was fucking pissing it down for most of the day, for fuck's sake) Monday. I seem to be suffering from a bad bout of cannot-be-arsedness.

Lord knows why this cannot-be-arsedness has struck me, I should be if not already on cloud nine, certainly in the elevator ascending towards it. After all it's my last week in work until 2007 (hurrah), it's two weeks until Xmas (hooray) and I've finished all my gift shopping (double-hooray) and I saw my team win by four nil over the weekend (rejoice! rejoice!).

But alas,
I just cannot be enthused about anything at the moment.. Even a free meal and lots of beer is failing to stir the soul, even though it should be a really good laugh..

*sigh*

Worry not, sure I'll pick up later.. why not check back to see if there's a happier post later

Cheers

SB


* - Same Shit Different Day

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home