Wednesday, December 13

Sense of Achievement

Yeah, check it..
395, baby.

I think I might just be beginning to get in to this whole XBox thingy. It's taken a while, I'll admit but when you have a wife and two kids, there's neither the time (nor the inclination.. well, okay, maybe a wee bit of inclination) to spend hours and hours gaming.

It's been helped by the fact that the missus is so busy doing her work in the evenings (Xmas is coming and we could use a little extra cash) and also due to the fact that telly is utter shite at the moment. There really is so little in the Sky+ planner in the moment.. Now I know that 2007 is just around the corner, and that will mean the completion of series three of "Lost", along with new series of "Battlestar Galactica", "Life On Mars", "Hotel Babylon" and (most importantly) "Doctor Who", but at the moment there is FACK ALL!!

And, apart from a couple of Christmas specials, Xmas telly looks a bit pants too..
Looks like I'll have to stay reasonably pissed all through the Yuletide season after all..

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Please tell me your not waiting for series 3 of BSG to come on the old tellybox??? You're missing a whole world of downloadable fun!!!


ps. How come I don't get a mention on your handy links thing, you make a boy weep....

10:59 am  
Blogger SilentBazz said...

Sorry PJ, that's what is known as a "Cut and Paste" error from when I updated my theme..
(My bad for not noticing until now)
..will rectify the error immediately.

I am waiting for BSG because my sky planner is devoid of stuff to watch as it without pre-empting stuff that's not in the UK yet

1:19 pm  
Blogger DrLargePants said...

Say "Balls to Murdoch", get rid of sky and download eveything !

The only thing I miss is the footy and the pub shows that anyway.

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home