Tuesday, December 12

Survey Results...

The results of the survey are in..

Q1. How did you first find this blog?

I know you, dumbass - 100%


Q2. On Average, do you think..

The regularity of posts is about right - 62.5%
You're bloody lazy and need to post more often - 25%
I couldn't give a toss, I complete surveys in some pitiful attempt to validate my life 'cos it makes me feel my opinion matters - 12.5%

Q3. How often do you visit silentbazz.blogspot.com?
Daily - 37.5%
2/3 times a week - 62.5%

Q4. Do you like posts about..
My life (the stuff that pisses me off) - 50%
I am a left handed browser and demand more breasts! - 50%

Q5. What kind of connection do you have to the Internet?
Cable modem - 50%
DSL - 37.5%
T1 or better - 12.5

Q6. Where are you located?
United Kingdom - 100%

What other ways could I improve this blog?
1. more happy slapping videos
2. More breasts!

Thanks for the feedback, your suggestions have been duly noted!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home