Friday, November 17

Needles

So tomorrow I will have to make my annual trip to the local surgery.
Because I have asthma, I have to get a flu jab once a year, you see, and tomorrow is the first of two "opportunities" to get sorted for another year.

It also means that I will have to sit in the "Waiting Room of the Living Dead" as, of course, most of the people who actually qualify for a free flu jab are pensioners.. and they'll all shuffle in looking like a weekday post-office queue magnified.

Am hoping that this year's jab will have more of a fighting chance to do it's job properly, compared to last year seeing as I have given up the cigarettes. I must admit that these cooler mornings aren't as problematic as they used to be. I mean I know it's not properly cold yet, but even so not spending the first five minutes of every day hacking my lungs up is certainly an improvement.

In other news, saw the last episode (until 2007 anyway) of Lost last night. Yes, yes, I've had it downloaded for over a week too, just not got around to watching it yet. Was good stuff, cannot wait to get sat down in front of Sky One in the new year for the rest of season three.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home