Friday, November 10

Lull

Welcome to the dark, lengthy lull that is Friday afternoon.. God it's depressining, as you find yourself so close to the weekend and yet (and this is the spirit-crushing part) you're still sat in work.

I used to handle Friday afternoon's by having two pints of premium strength lager in quick succession at Friday lunchtime, as it tended to dull the pain. However, at my current place of employment I would not be allowed back on site if I'd consumed any alcohol at lunch (and as tempting as that scenario sounds, I also wouldn't get paid - bummer). So rather than have a nice relaxing pint at lunchtime, I'm going to sit here and spread my disgruntlement via the interweb.

To cheer myself up, I might upgrade my blog to the new version of blogger. Should this blog now disappear up it's own arse as a result, it's been nice posting...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home