Sunday, November 12

A Day of Rememberance

It was a sad moment this morning when I turned on the news to hear that Edwards No. 8 nightclub in Birmingham had been completely destroyed by a fire, as I spent a lot of my nights out whilst studying at Uni there.
I enjoyed many nights there, drank a lot of beer in there, partied with a lot of my friends from Uni there, heard some quality music there and generally built up an appetite to head to another quality Birmingham establishment, Mr Egg. I'm so glad that all inside the club escaped safely.

Okay, so I've not been there for years, and probably never would have headed back, but it's still a damn shame to know it's gone..




So Farewell, Edwards, thank you for providing the soundtrack (and, what a soundtrack) to my time at Uni and getting me drunk at the same time (cheaply too they always seemed to have Molson lager on a special deal).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home