Monday, November 20

Dread

Another monday morning..
Ugh..

I have that Monday feeling I used to get when I was in school, "Oh no, not another week of this shite".

Aye 'fraid so..

It is that grim at work at the moment.. As I've stated earlier, it's only the coolness of the people I work with that makes this job semi bearable at the moment. Trying to resist looking at websites like jobserve (always remember, you need continuous employment to get a new mortgage and that is on the cards for the future), but it's getting harder and harder not to point my browser in the general direction.

Still only four more working weeks and I break up for Xmas -phew! Really looking forward to Kirstyn's first Christmas, and of course all of the other festivities (booze, turkey, gifts, turkey, seasonal goodwill, turkey, etc, etc).. Should be excellent..

And in other good news, I've finally increased my gamerscore (see above) after it was sat at 70 for about a month. I don't know how some people find the time to increase this score (it can take a hell of a long time to unlock game achievements and get these points), and you should see some of the scores out there, we're talking tens if not hundreds of thousands. It's a system just not designed for thirty-somethings with two kids, I tell you..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home